Continuing Education credits can be granted for Board Certified Music Therapists, Dance Therapists and the National Board for Certified Counselors.

College credit is possible when participant registers through Immaculatta University for the June and February program held on their campus.

Watch these instructions if you are taking Academic and CE Credit:


To file for CE or academic credit, please click the link below: